Friday 29 June 2012

What to wear?

Well, one thing that always bothers me and or really irritates me is, the burning question of what to wear? I am sorry for lying to you but I really don't care what I wear or how I "PRESENT" myself to the world. Yes I am one of THOSE guys. For me dressing is only a sense of covering up oneself rather than about looks. Sometimes I give in the temptation on an apparel which really fascinates me but most of the times I son't care about it too much. But like all teenagers even I have been on those ever so entertaining fashion trips with my buddies. I am sure I see a cringe on all the faces who have suffered the same as me. I am talking about those trips where you tag along with someone out of moral compulsion rather than will. I have been on a lot of such trips, it's simply because I am a nice guy. 

Well what I am trying to get to you is that, I have seen people spend entire day trying to figure out the color of the shirt which will be worn for a year maybe, but that very person will take a decision which will define his/her life in a second. This human mentality really fascinates me, the amount of time and effort that is spent on a piece of garment which is always in accordance with what other people will think of it, just to manifest a positive aura about oneself is amazing. I don't condemn it but I think people should back off a little and be a little more casual about it. Looking good can be achieved with simplicity and minimalism as well. 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing thought....n very nicely written..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry i wont say i completely agree with you...i accept looks are not everything...but being presentable is important....after all as written by you change is inevitable....so looking good is also an change which should be accepted and incorporated as well.... :)

    ReplyDelete